Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Inspiration, Motivation, Appreciation"



“Inspiration, Motivation, Appreciation”

There are days and weeks in our lives where you feel so overwhelmed and you feel like you need to pinch yourself to see if your dreaming or not. Well, these last couple weeks have been amazing.
I’ve had the chance to connect with some amazing women (and one tough guy) who I am proud to say are my clients. They have become strong and focused not only in their workouts but in their personal lives as well.
That is one of the benefits of exercise that not everyone expects. It makes since that physical strength would carry over and form a strong mind. I was able to elaborate on this theory while speaking to a group of students this week. I spoke from experience as I talked about finding my own inner strength from power-lifting. I lift heavy weight so I can deal with challenges that may come my way.
I look at the fit and motivated colleagues, training partners, and friends with admiration. We are in control of our health and fitness. I am so proud of each and every one of you! We need to be supportive, encouraging, and proactive in this lifelong fitness journey! I challenge you to be creative in your training and share your ideas.
Below I am sharing a client testimony I received from a very strong individual. This person exemplifies healthy living and has fun doing it.
"Although I danced modern for several years I could never say that I was “fit”. After an unfortunate injury to my arches in 2006 I was unable to continue dancing and my activity level plummeted. When I did start getting active again I was unwittingly chained to the same dull routine that was not getting me results. I began working out with Kim in hopes that this would shape me up into the tight, toned, and strong woman that I wanted to be. It did! I feel proud to walk across my college campus with a buff body and a ton of confidence. I love when people stare at Kim and I me when we beast it out because I hope we are helping them learn some new moves (like overhead presses with a tire). I receive compliments on a weekly basis about my new and improved figure and I know I couldn’t have done it without Kim. She is incredibly supportive and will push you to attain your goals. Whenever I have a question she is eager to give me answers. I have never felt so confident about the way I look, and that confidence extends into the rest of my life. Thanks Kim!"
Antoninia Whaples, AKA “Fit, Fierce, Female”

Check out my new tanks modeled by another fit woman Heather!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment