Friday, December 11, 2009

Music Motivation for December

I’ve been asked several times lately what my favorite workout songs are. So, my gift for you this holiday season is this list to make you sweat, pump iron, and finally just chill. Be warned these songs could make you work hard or possibly laugh…

Also, if you are looking for inspiration during the busy December days check out “My Gym Trainer” books which contain handy pullout workouts you can take to the gym! http://www.mytrainerfitness.com/index.html
These were developed by two local fit females Jill Coleman & LeAura Alderson. They’re amazing and will save you money in the gym. Stop making excuses and check it outJ
Sweat Mix:
Give it up to me-Shakira featuring Lil Wayne
Scream- Michael Jackson & Janet
Poison-Bell Biv Devoe
Feel it-DJ Feli Fell
Throw it on me-Timbaland
Lift Mix:
Broken, beaten, and scarred- Metallica
Go- Def Lepard
Till I collapse- Eminem & Nate Dogg
Remember the Name- Fort Minor
All the above-Maino featuring T-Pain
Bodies- Drowning Pool
Lord give me a sign-DMX
Killing in the name-Rage Against the Machine
Slowburn-Revelation Theory
Just another victim-Cypress Hill
Warrior-Nelly
Chill Mix:
You got me (Remix)-One Block Radius featuring Fabolous & Baby Bash
Dig-Incubus
I just wanna love you-Jay-Z
Never gonna be alone-Nickleback
King of wishful thinking- Go West

Picture by Ariel Perez Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment